Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New website up and running!

Just to let you know I have my website up and running.www.wix.com/creationthrumylensph/Debra-Rae
Click on the address above to bring up the website.

To view pictures on the site just click on the portfolio button at the bottom. Click on the different albums such as Scenes, Animals, Flowers or Architecture. When you open one up you can scroll to the right with your mouse or you can click on any picture to increase the size of the picture,  then you can use the arrows to the right or left to browse thru the photos. I will continue to add photos to these albums as I go thru my photos so come back now and again to check for new photos.

Enjoy the website and let me know what you think,
Debbie Rae

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Deb! It's such a lot of work to get a web site running-mine is still under (re)construction and hopefully will be back in the next week-with lots of videos and photos. In the meantime I am going to look at all your goodies and enjoy them!
    Tove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tove!! The wix template helped quite a bit. I have some tweeks to do but wanted to get it up and running to get my pictures viewable by many. I plan on upgrading to e-commerce site with shopping cart as my business grows. With websites you are never done :-) Good luck with your website, let me know when you have it back up and running.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete