Friday, October 28, 2011

Holidays Coming Fast

I have had a lot of positive feedback on my new photography website which makes me very happy after all the hard work that was put into it.  Thank you for all your nice comments.  For all of you that haven't viewed my website yet I hope you will take the time to do so.
Holidays are approaching us fast so I wanted to mention some of the products that I offer on my website that I think you would enjoy giving as gifts to your family or your childrens teachers.

Besides just photographs you can frame, the other products I offer are:

8x10 Calendars with a 12 mos calendar view and image size  8 x 5.3"  $10- and $11-
  Templates come in three different colors: Tan, Green & Gray

Bookmarks 2x8 with image (set of 25) $28-

Coasters w/image(set of 4) Hardboard w/cork backing $25-

Mousepad w/image 7 3/4 x 9 1/4 High density rubber $25-

Mousepad  w/gelpad and image 9 1/8 x 10 1/4 High density rubber $35-

Cutting board w/image $50-

If you have any questions or need more information , see samples if you live in middle tennessee, please do not hesitate to call 615-715-5829 or email me @ creationthrumylensphotography@gmail.com

The Website is http://www.creationthrumylensphotography.zenfolio.com/

Thank you,
Debra Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment